2016 Board Meeting Dates
|Jun. 12, 2016
||Jul. 17, 2016
|Aug. 21, 2016
||Sep. 18, 2016
|Oct. 16, 2016
||Nov. 20, 2016
|Dec. 18, 2016
- The next meeting of the BCYFCA Board of Directors will be on June 12. The Cheer Committee meeting will be at 10 am and the board meeting will be at 11 am. Both meetings will be at Carver Park in Melbourne.
- Joe Cohen's Elite Football Camp
- Joe Cohen's Elite Football Camp will be held on June 25-26 at Veteran's Park on Port Malabar Road in Palm Bay.
- The camp is open to all players age 5 - 13.
- Cost of the camp is $25.
- For more information, please see the camp flyer. To register online, please see the camp web site.
- Sebastian Sharks Summer Camp
- The Sebastian Sharks Youth Football & Cheerleading Assoc will be offering an 8 week speed, agility and conditioning camp beginning May 3.
- The camp will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00pm – 8:00pm at the Barber Street Football Complex in Sebastian.
- The cost for this camp is $20 and will include a free T-Shirt.
- Registration for this camp will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00pm – 7:00pm beginning May 3.
- The registration form can be found online at the Sebastian Sharks web site and copies available at the field during registration.
- Sebastian Sharks Summer Camp • Cheerleading
- The Sebastian Sharks Youth Football & Cheerleading Assoc announces two summer camp programs for cheerleaders.
- Pro Sport Fitness will host a 4 week summer camp program at the Sharks field to be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 6:00 - 7:00pm starting May 31 for all cheerleaders age 3 – 15 (as of Aug 1). The cost is $40 per cheerleader (discounts applied as camp size increases) and will include a t-shirt for anyone who registers by May 31. The focus will be on Cheer Conditioning, Flexibility & Core Strengthening, Jump Skills and Tumbling Techniques, all taught by the professionals.
- Sebastian River High School will host a 2-day summer camp program at the SRHS W wing cafeteria on Wednesday and Thursday, June 8 and 9 from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm for all cheerleaders age 7 - 15. The cost is $30 per cheerleader and will include lunch, beverage and a t-shirt. The registration deadline is May 31 for this program. The focus will be on introducing the fundamentals of cheerleading, stunting, team bonding and more.
- Registrations for both summer camps will be accepted on Tues & Thurs evenings from 6:00pm – 7:00pm at the SSYFCA field house