2017 Board Meeting Dates
|June 25, 2017
||July 16, 2017
|August 20, 2017
||September 17, 2017
|October, 15, 2017
||November 19, 2017
|December 17, 2017
- 2017 Season Calendar
- Upcoming Meetings
- The May 21 meeting of the BCYFCA Board and of the Cheer Committee has been cancelled. The next meeting will be June 25. Time and place will be announced later.
- BCYFCA welcomes the Ft. Pierce Seminoles & the Vero Beach Gators!
- The Ft. Pierce Seminoles and the Vero Beach Gators will begin competing in the BCYFCA in 2017.
- The home field of the Ft. Pierce Seminoles will be Lawnwood Park in Ft. Pierce.
- The home field of the Vero Beach Gators will be Dick Bird South County Park in Vero Beach.
- BCYFCA Conference Realignment
- Because of the addition of Ft. Pierce and Vero Beach to BCYFCA, the North & South Conferences will change beginning in 2017 as shown in the following table.
- Merritt Island
- South Beach
- Space Coast
- Ft. Pierce
- Palm Bay
- Treasure Coast
- Vero Beach
- West Melbourne
Palm Bay Football/Cheer Combine
|The Palm Bay Pirates will be hosting football & cheer combines at Tanner Field, Veterans Park in Palm Bay. Please see the combine flyer for dates and registraiton information.
|Summer 7-on-7 Flag Football Showdown
Information on this summer league was updated on April 15.
|Truth Revealed Ministries is hosting a summer 7-on-7 Flag Football Showdown.
- Season Info
- The season will start on Saturday, May 20 and end on Saturday, June 24.
- On Saturday, June 24, there will be a one day playoff tournament that is open to any team, not just teams who competed in the weekly league games.
- Games will be played at Melbourne Central Catholic High School.
- Registration Information
Summer league teams will be registered until Friday, May 12. Registration cost for a team is is $30/player.
- Team registration for the June 24 playoff tournament teams ends on Friday, June 16.
- Note that they league is only accepting registrations for whole teams; individual registrations no longer being accepted
- For registration or contact information, please see the event flyer.