2017 Board Meeting Dates
|April 23, 2017
||May 21, 2017
|June 18, 2017
||July 16, 2017
|August 20, 2017
||September 17, 2017
|October, 15, 2017
||November 19, 2017
|December 17, 2017
- Upcoming Meetings
- The next meeting of the BCYFCA Board of Directors will be Sunday, Apr. 23, 2017 at 11:00 am at Carver Park in Melbourne.
- BCYFCA welcomes the Ft. Pierce Seminoles & the Vero Beach Gators!
- The Ft. Pierce Seminoles and the Vero Beach Gators will begin competing in the BCYFCA in 2017.
- The home field of the Ft. Pierce Seminoles will be Lawnwood Park in Ft. Pierce.
- The home field of the Vero Beach Gators will be Dick Bird South County Park in Vero Beach.
- BCYFCA Conference Realignment
- Because of the addition of Ft. Pierce and Vero Beach to BCYFCA, the North & South Conferences will change beginning in 2017 as shown in the following table.
- Merritt Island
- South Beach
- Space Coast
- Ft. Pierce
- Palm Bay
- Treasure Coast
- Vero Beach
- West Melbourne
Palm Bay Football/Cheer Combine
|The Palm Bay Pirates will be hosting football & cheer combines at Tanner Field, Veterans Park in Palm Bay. Please see the combine flyer for dates and registraiton information.
Summer 7-on-7 Flag Football
|Truth Revealed Ministries is hosting a summer 7-on-7 Flag Football Showdown.
- Games will be played every Saturday in May and June at Crane Park football field, 1550 Mosswood Drive, Melbourne, FL 32935.
- Minimum team number is seven. Maximum team number is decided by the team. Preferred grades are 6th-12th with lower grades on a case by case basis.
- The cost per player as part of a team is $30. Individual players who want to play but won't be part of a team cost $40/player.
- For registration or contact information, please see the event flyer.